Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael W. Smith - Change Your World, Compact Disc [CD]

Reviewed by Amy Barta (Plymouth, MI), July 07, 2008
Michael W. Smith has been my favorite Christian artist since childhood, and I really enjoy hearing songs he wrote back when I was a child and heard them for the first time. 'Picture Perfect' is the first song and has been my favorite for years!

Reviewed by Tony (United Kingdom), April 04, 2005
This is THE best Smitty album of all - head and shoulders above any other pop offering he has ever produced over the many years (including 2005). Pure energy, punchy grooves and heartfelt ballads. This CD changed my view of Smitty.. buy it!

Reviewed by Nathan (Nashville, TN), November 11, 2003
Probably rated as Smitty's best accomplished album, this record has a nice array of up-tempo dance rock tracks as well as masterful power ballads to compliment his knack for great pop music writing.

Reviewed by Tina Sedlmayer (Australia), January 08, 2003
This is an awesome cd. Great songs and great music. All of Michael W Smith cds are awesome and would recommend this cd to everyone.

Reviewed by Bobby Bob (Standish ME), April 01, 2002
This is a great CD. You should buy this CD!!!!!!!!. There is plenty of great songs on it, and when you buy it, I think you will enjoy it.

Reviewed by Lydia (Gridley, IL), December 12, 2001
OH YEA GO SMITTY!!! This is my fave of all his C.D.'s (well I haven't heard them ALL)!! My favorite song is Cross Of Gold but I Wanna Tell The World, Color Blind & Friends come in close behind!! I could name off every song on this C.D. as one of my all-time faves!! GO SMITTY YOU ROCK!!...

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: