Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael W. Smith - Christmas CD

Reviewed by Chris Smith (Gold Canyon, AZ), October 29, 2007
Listening to MWS's first Christmas album evokes childhood memories of decorating our church, sitting by the fire and many a Christmas opening gifts...simply put, this is the best album Michael W. has ever recorded and one of the best Christmas albums ever, period. From the instrumentals, to the choral arrangements, to the rousing "Gloria," this is one of those albums that completely changed how people viewed MWS as an artist. Michael demonstrates his considerable gifts in composing and arranging for with Christmas, and "All is Well" is a classic (even Michael himself says this his favorite of his songs). I would love to see a digitally remastered edition available, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Reviewed by Tracy (Lombard, IL), October 22, 2007
This is the best Christmas CD I have ever heard...Michael does an amazing job unifying all the pieces together. It is actually one of the best crafted CDs I own...Christmas or not.

Reviewed by Ed Whittington (Smyrna,Ga), December 16, 2002
I don't care if every store sold this CD for $25.00 I would own it. I know that God came from the sky and came into Michael's soul when he wrote All is Well. I've played thousands of songs and listened to it 10 times that many, but All is Well is the absolutely the most beautiful song I own, and the arrangement is just outstanding. If you don't own this CD, you are missing a great worship experience....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: