Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael W. Smith - I'll Lead You Home, Compact Disc [CD]

Reviewed by Ben T. Hughes (Norfolk, Va), July 13, 2005
My 3rd favorite album of ALL TIME! Just unbelievable how the songs get you moving so fast into praising God....My favorites are "Cry For Love", "BreakDown", and "Someday"-which is the coolest song I've ever heard! Never heard anything since that throws Christian message to such a driving theme (cept maybe "I'm Gonna Sing" by the GVB)....No Christian should be without!

Reviewed by Tina Sedlmayer (Australia), September 07, 2002
A great Cd as usual. Great songs

Reviewed by Arlene (New Bedford, Ma.), May 02, 2002
This was the first CD I had of Michaels and loved it the very first time I heard it. He is a great artist and a wonderful Christian and his music shows this. His newest album Worship is even better and for those who love Michael Smith I recommend it highly.

Reviewed by Bobby Bob (Standish ME), April 01, 2002
I like this CD!!!!, its a great CD and definitely one you should get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its one of the best CDs that Michael has. No one should be without this CD.

Reviewed by Kate (Mass), October 06, 2001
This is one of my favorite cds. I love the songs Staight to the Heart, I'll be Around, and I'll Lead You Home. I never don't feel like listening to this cd and it is definitely worth the buy! Smitty is the best artist by far- All of his music is awesome!!

Reviewed by Hannah (Hopkinton MA), September 22, 2001
Hey I can't believe no one has reviewed this. I mean....this CD won a Grammy! Wow so I'll Lead Yu Home is not my favorite MWS CD. But it is none-the-less awesome! In fact my favorite MWS song of all time (ok realize I am 14 but have all but 3 of their CD's. That means 11!) is on this. It is called I'll Be Around and if you get this album ONLY for that song it will be so worth it. But all in all this is a great one! If you don't have it - you should get it!....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: