Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael W. Smith - Live The Life, Compact Disc [CD]

Reviewed by Christina Patterson (Edmonton, Ab,), September 22, 2007
If I could own only one Christian CD , this would be it. This is the type of cd that speaks to your heart without being heavily saturated with "God Loves You" and "God is almighty". Yes it's still there but light and easy to listen to.

Reviewed by Tina Sedlmayer (Gold Coast Australia), February 23, 2003
This is a great cd. Some very inspiring songs on this cd.

Reviewed by Jason Love (Painesville, Oh), October 21, 2002
I agree with everybody's opinion, this CD is one of Michael's best work; he is my fave male musician of all time. It's refreshing to hear somebody make a CD without using profanity or violence. Smitty Rules!!!

Reviewed by Chris (IL), April 17, 2002
This is Michael's best work!!!!(besides Worship of course) The lyrics are awesome and the music is too!!! You can really connect to God through the songs. Michael ROCKS!!!!

Reviewed by Leah (USA), April 08, 2002
I just LOVE this CD (and all the rest too)!! Live The Life really challenged me to live like God wants me to. After all, all non-Christians see God through us. If they see Christians acting the same way as themselves why bother becoming a Christian?? So this song really challenged ME to start "practicing what I'm preaching". And the first time I heard Hellow, Good-bye and In My Arms Again I started crying. And I also love Never Been Unloved cause it reminds me that no matter what I do God'll ALWAYS love me. Well I could tell you stories about how each song has affected me but I guess I'll stop there. (have you figured out who my favorite singer is?? LOL)

Reviewed by V. Young (AZ), November 01, 2001
WOW!! I just love this CD. My favorite on this is Hello, Goodbye. My sister e-mailed me this song from a web site relating to September 11. Great song. www.bluemaxrc.com/tribute/2/index.htm.

Reviewed by Kate (Mass), October 06, 2001
This cd is really awesome there's not one song on here that I don't like! I love the songs Missing Person, Love me Good, Live the Life,(no I'm not going to name them all)I Believe in you know, Let me show you the way, and Know Your Name. Yeah, okay I love them all. There is not one song that Smittys written that I dislike. This cd is definitely one of his best and one of my favorites. Michael W. Smith is the best artist there is!!!!!! This cd is a must have to anyone who likes his music (and anyone who doesn't although they have got to be crazy not to like his music)Smittys the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed by Chelsea (GA), July 17, 2001
Okay first of all I want to say that Michael W Smith is truly AMAZING and he's by a very very long shot my favorite artist!! I love this cd and I think it is very powerful. Missing Person is catchy, Love Me Good and Live The Life and Never Been Unloved have great lyrics, I love the music to Don't Give Up!, Let Me SHow You The Way is one of my favorite songs, I know Your Name and Matter Of Time have great lyrics, In My Arms Again and Hello, Goodbye are super songs and very powerful, and I love ALL of Michael's instrumentals but Song For Rich is one of his best!! This is a great cd and if you're thinking of buying it than STOP THINKING AND DO IT!!! This is a must-have cd! Michael, you've done a wonderful, amazing, super job and I can't wait for the next cd!!! This cd is a 10/5!!!...

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: