Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael W. Smith - First Decade, Compact Disc [CD]

Reviewed by Matthew Rowell (Owosso, MI), September 21, 2007
This CD is very inspiration and has some good messages within the songs. Micheal W. Smith is a great inspiration to a lot of young people. I first heard him while in high school and still listen to him 17 years later.

Reviewed by Theresa Lazlo (Lewis Center, Ohio), June 19, 2005
I have loved that song Friends for many many years. I tell everyone this is my funeral song. My son will be calling you to sing this song at my funeral!!! God Bless you MWS

Reviewed by Jason (Painesville, OH), May 03, 2002
I absolutely love this CD, this by far is one of his best. My favorites are: Place in this world, Kentucky Rose, and Pray for Me. Smitty you Rule!!!! God Bless

Reviewed by Lydia (Gridley, IL), December 02, 2001
I LOVE MWS!!!!! I don't have this C.D. YET but I have some of the songs on other C.D.'s and I've heard some on the radio. Smitty is the BEST SINGER EVER!!

Reviewed by Kate (Mass), October 06, 2001
This one of my favorite cds, it got me hooked on Smitty's music. My favorite songs are Do you Dream of Me, I will Be Here for you, Place in this World,Go West young man,secret Ambition, And Friends. I think I might have become partially deaf from blaring Place in this world. Michael W Smith is the best artist by far, all his songs are awesome and his voice is really cool. Smitty rocks!!!!!!!!

Reviewed by Chelsea (GA), July 17, 2001
This cd is the coolest!! Not my favorite by Michael W Smith, but it's way up there!! My favorites on it are Do You Dream Of Me(it's such a sweet song!), Kentucky Rose(I love singing it!), I will Be Here for You(is has great lyrics not to mention beats!), Place In This World(it was always a hit, not only with me!), and Friends(I really like that one!). Great Job Michael!! You are over the top!!...

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: